Starting dynamically, we are talking about a dynamometer that was built with a guide that can measure 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive high-performance cars (road, racing and dragster) and can even simulate a dragster race. Theory base can measure up to 6,000hp on 2-speed and 12,000hp on 4-speed. We hope at some point to be able to reach these limits!
In the mode of using the brakes comes the big difference but also the many options of dynoKing. The developer has a range of options depending on what he wants to record in the log. DynoKing can do dyno run with:
- the increase in speed in relation to time (eg 100rpm / sec)
- constant speeds in load
- speed range operation for some time (eg 2000-5000rpm for 5 ”)
- adjust the brake only for standard passage regardless of time
- target time (we declare only turns and time) or for very strong cars
- it is stated from which turns and then the time starts to count
These are of course just some of the key features mentioned.
DynoKing offers tremendous repeatability in the passages and the many features it offers leave the result in the ability of the developer.
With all of the above mentioned, it is safe to say that the dynoKing is, if not the best, one of the best dynamometers in the country. State-of-the-art, with all the elements needed for a reliable dynamometer and the right result for the customer.
we still have the ability to build
dynamometer hub even for trucks
(We can also manufacture dynamometers for all requirements from 1,000 hp to 6,000 hp per axle)