New SP6-AWD DAQ version!
The SP-6 dyno controller provides all the necessary hardware and software controliing an engine test bed dynamometer, or rolling road dynamometers.
It implements a Safety Oriented closed loop brake control. It works even without the computer! (with the remote). Available modes: Inertial, Steady, Ramp and Fixed brake (other modes like Road Simulation are implemented in the software)
It is the perfect tool for engine performance testing, ECU calibration, endurance testing, emissions etc.
The new SP6-AWD version provides electronic synchronization between front and rear axles for AWD operation
It is also capable of controlling a 2-HUB and 4-HUB dynamometers using each roller channel for each brake (right and left brakes in the AWD version), and each specific channel (4) in the HUB-4 version
What does SP6 kit include?
- 1 x SP6 Data Aquisition unit
- 1 x Hall Sensor, for roller / brake speed
- 1 x Capacitive and Inductive clamps, for Engine RPM
- 1 x Load Cell (several sizes available, see below)
- 1 x Brake Power Supply (several voltages and currents available, see below)
- 1 x SP6 to PWS cable adapter
- 1 x Installation cables: Hall sensor extension, Serial Cable
- 1 x USB to Serial adapter, with FTDI chip for the best compatibility
- 1 x Geartooth and braket (new)
- AWD sync FW activation
- 2 x Hall Sensor, for roller / brake speed
- 2 x Load Cell
- 2 x Brake Power Supply
- HUB-4 sync FW activation
- 4 x Hall Sensor, for roller / brake speed
- 4 x Load Cell
- 4 x Brake Power Supply
What SP6 Kit does NOT include?
- Other sensors apart from hall and load cell: Lambda, Weather Station, Pressure sensors, etc
- Other Interfaces: OBDII, xDS (SDS, HDS, KDS)
- Eddy current brake
- Cooling Fans
- VFDs (Variable Frequency Drive)
- Dyno frame
- High Speed Ethernet connection
- Control and monitoring of test engine and brake.
- Remote control of dynamometer systems (throttle actuator, clutch actuator, gear shift, blowers etc.) from PC software.
- Provides dual roller + cell channels and brake outputs to support AWD dynamometers, aswell as synchronization between rollers. AWD option needs extra parts as secondary brake power supply, secondary load cell, secondary hall sensor, and AWD Firmware)
- RPM Constant (engine speed)
- Ramp Test (programmable slope)
- Sequenced/Programmed Test
- Step Test
- Road Simulation (future version)
- 4 x Brake/Roller speed input
- 1 x Engine Rpm Speed input (Capacitive and Inductive clamps)
- 8 x Analog inputs (0-5v)
- 8 x Thermocouple (type-k) Inputs
- 4 x Load Cell input (16/24 bit accuracy and digital zero and gain adjust)
- 1 x Pulse Counter Input (Ex. detonation counter)
- 1 x Run/Stop Button (same as SP1)
- 1 x Panic Button (Emergency Stop)
- 4 x PWM Brake Control Signal
- 8 x Digital Outputs (12V Relays)
- 1 x Air Speed Output (PWM 0-5v)
- 1 x Servo output / Throttle (PWM 0-5v or RC pulse)